Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outposts Have Been Established

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. In the spiritual realm, We have established specific locations worldwide for glory outposts. These outposts will host a detachment of Our troops stationed at a distance from a main force to guard against satanic surprise attacks over regions. Many of these posts are positioned in remote or sparsely populated locations. The small groups assigned to these posts will have a strong gift of discernment, and a powerful prophetic ability. (I Corinthians 12:7-11.) These warriors will be baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:11.) They will be able to clearly hear Our voices, and respond to Our instructions. (John 10:27.)

In the spiritual realm, the outposts have been established. Now We are looking for people who are willing to lay down their lives for Us. By losing your life for Our sake and the gospel's, you will actually be finding your life. (Mark 8:35.) I am raising up watchmen and watchwomen over cities, regions, and nations. As I raised up Ezekiel to be a watchman for the house of Israel, I am looking to raise up people who hear from Me, and speak My words. (Ezekiel 3:17.) Can I trust you with this great assignment?


I Corinthians 12:7-11
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same[b] Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Matthew 3:11
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Mark 8:35
35 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it.

Ezekiel 3:17
17 Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment