Friday, April 12, 2013

Hovering Spirit

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I bring life and creation to desolation and empty places. I bring fullness to the void. I bring light to the darkness. I move over turbulent waters, and calm them. I want you to understand how big and powerful I AM. In the beginning when We created the heavens and the earth, the earth was without form, and void. There was a darkness on the face of the deep. However, I hovered over the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:1-2.)

At one point, the earth was without form, and void. There was a darkness covering the deep. The situation looked pretty bleak, until I began to move. Look outside and see the beauty of Our creation. Observe the beauty of the sky, stars and moon, flowers, birds in the trees, and people made in Our image. (Genesis 1:26-27.) I took what appeared to be a dark and hopeless situation, and turned it into a masterpiece.

Regardless of how dark and dire a situation may appear in your life, invite Me to hover over your turbulent waters. Ask Me to bring order out of chaos. Watch and see how I can bring something beautiful out of disaster. Let Me move on your behalf.


Genesis 1:1-2
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:26-27
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment