Monday, May 6, 2013

Building Your Faith

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want you to receive all that I have for you. I also want to uproot lies that hinder you. Jesus said, "These signs will follow those who believe... they will speak with new tongues." Speaking in tongues is not a requirement for salvation, but praying in the Spirit will significantly benefit you. I want to empower, edify, and build you up to do mighty works in Us. (I Corinthians 14:4.)

Did you know when you pray in tongues, or pray in the Holy Spirit, you are building your faith? (Jude 1:20.) It requires a lot of faith to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out demons. (Matthew 10:8.) The apostle Paul prayed in tongues constantly, and he was used mightily for Our glory. (I Corinthians 14:18.) We want to use you in great capacities too.

It is time to receive your prayer language. Pray: "Heavenly Father, please forgive me of all my sins. Please wash me with the blood of Jesus. Jesus, please come into my heart. I rededicate my life to You. Baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire. I want all that you have for me. In the name of Jesus, Amen." (John 3:3, Matthew 3:11.)

Now open your mouth and begin to speak in a new tongue. Use this gift all the time, and watch transformation happen.


Mark 16:17
17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues.

I Corinthians 14:4
4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.

Jude 1:20
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 10:8
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

I Corinthians 14:18
18 I thank my God I speak with tongues more than you all.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Matthew 3:11
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment