Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Removing Burdens

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. Isaiah the prophet spoke of a day coming when the oppressive burden will be taken away from off your shoulder, and the oppressive yoke from off your neck. The heavy yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. (Isaiah 10:27.) I AM the anointing oil that breaks every oppressive and heavy yoke. I desire to remove heavy burdens, stresses, and worry from your life. I want to help you, and anoint you.

The word, anoint means to smear or rub over with oil. In the Bible, I am often represented by oil. (I Samuel 16:13.) As you spend time with Me, I will smear or rub onto you. As you spend time with Me, you will take on My characteristics. My characteristics are: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23.)

A great way for Me to anoint you, and destroy heavy yokes off of you, is in worship. Even if you don't feel like it, put in some anointed Christian music and begin to sing to Us. We will inhabit your praises. (Psalm 22:3.) As you begin to focus on Us, you will find we have removed your heavy burdens.


Isaiah 10:27
27 It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.

I Samuel 16:13
13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel arose and went to Ramah.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Psalm 22:3
3 But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment