Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Call Me

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. If you could have a 60-second phone conversation with Me right now, what would you say or ask? Think about it for a moment. Whatever it is, I'm mature enough to handle it. You are not going to surprise Me. I'm not going to get angry with you. Now go ahead, give Me a call. We inspired Jeremiah to write, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3.)

After you have spoken, listen for My response. You may hear My voice in your mind right now. It might sound like your voice, it might seem like your thoughts, but it is actually Me speaking to you. I might speak to you through the Bible. I might speak to you through a vision. Expect to receive a response from Me.

Jesus said, "I and My Father are one." (John 10:30.) He also said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." (John 10:27.) You can hear the voice of Jesus. When you hear His voice, you are also hearing My voice. Learn to tune your ears to hear what We are saying. We always want to talk with you.


Jeremiah 33:3
3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

John 10:30
30 I and My Father are one.

John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment