Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Go and Preach

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want you to consider the conch for a moment. The conch is an animal that lives inside a shell, and scurries on the ocean floor looking for food. It carries its “house” with it everywhere it goes. This creature is never homeless. The conch can retract into the shell at any time for protection and covering. Compared to humans, the conch is pretty insignificant. However, I have provided a home and protection for this creature. I want you to see that I provide for this animal, and you are much more valuable to Me.

When Jesus sent out His disciples He said, "Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece. Whatever house you enter, stay there, and from there depart." (Luke 9:3-4.) Later when they returned, Jesus asked, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, “Nothing.” (Luke 22:35.)

Jesus commissioned all believers saying, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15.) If I can house and provide for a conch, I will also do that for you. You have permission to, "Go and preach."


Luke 9:3-4
3 And He said to them, “Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece. 4 “Whatever house you enter, stay there, and from there depart.”

Luke 22:35
35 And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.”

Mark 16:15
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."

No comments:

Post a Comment