Thursday, May 2, 2013

Free of Guilt

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. The guilt from your past must go. Too many people are beating themselves up, and actually making themselves ill because of guilt. Sin causes guilt. Let Me give you the antidote to sin and guilt. The antidote is My blood. My blood cleanses you from all sin. (I John 1:7.) If you confess your sin, I AM faithful and just to forgive you your sins and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9.) Once your sin has been confessed, and My blood has been applied to the sin, I have forgiven and cleansed you. You no longer need to be burdened by the guilt associated with that sin.

Let's take a moment together right now so you can be set free of sin and guilt. Let Us speak to your heart and mind. The Holy Spirit will reveal to you areas in your life where you have sin and guilt. As the Holy Spirit reveals this to you, confess such sins and let My blood wash away the sin and guilt. Once the sin is confessed, and the blood is applied, you no longer need to be under the oppression of guilt.


I John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

I John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment