Friday, May 24, 2013

Transformation

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want to use you radically to transform your city, region, and beyond. I AM the Great Transformer. I am able to bring transformation to any situation. I can transform the lives of individual people. I can transform marriages. I can transform nations. I want to partner with you to bring about amazing transformations.

When the early church was filled with the Holy Spirit - with Me - they began to speak with other tongues. (Acts 2:1-4.) I supernaturally empowered Peter to stand and boldly preach to a multitude of people. (Acts 2:14.) Only days before, out of great fear, Peter denied he was a follower of Jesus. (Matthew 26:75.) However, when I filled Peter, I drastically transformed him. I then used him to begin to drastically transform the surrounding region. His bold message led three thousand souls into the Kingdom that day. (Acts 2:40-41.) Following Peter's baptism in the Holy Spirit, he was transformed from a coward to a mighty apostle.

I want to use you in similar ways. I desire to remove your fear and doubts, and transform you into a powerful Bible-preaching, Holy Spirit-filled warrior. I want to use you to transform the lives of individuals, which can result in national revivals. Ask Me to fill you and empower you. Now open your mouth and let Me speak through you.


Acts 2:1-4
1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 2:14
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words."

Matthew 26:75
75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” So he went out and wept bitterly."

Acts 2:40-41
40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation.”  41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment