Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mighty Holy Spirit

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want to show you a small portion of what I am able to do through human beings. Since We are not a respecter of people, or show partiality, what We do for one, We can do for you. (Acts 10:34.) In the Old Testament, I descended upon a man named, Samson. I gave him incredible strength which was beyond human capability. He was able to tear a lion apart with his bare hands as one would have torn apart a baby goat. (Judges 14:6.) Another time, Samson had his arms bound with ropes. When I came mightily upon him, Samson broke the ropes off his arms as if it was flax burned with fire. (Judges 15:14.)

I can also help people prophesy. (I Samuel 10:10.) Even if a person has never prophesied before, when I descend upon them, they can have an instant ability to prophesy. I can physically transport people from one location to another location instantly and supernaturally. When Philip baptized the Ethiopian eunuch, I caught Philip away as soon as they came up from the water. The eunuch didn't see Philip anymore. (Acts 8:38-40.) I want to do similar acts in your life as well.


Acts 10:34
34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.

Judges 14:6
6 And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he tore the lion apart as one would have torn apart a young goat, though he had nothing in his hand. But he did not tell his father or his mother what he had done.

Judges 15:14
14 When he came to Lehi, the Philistines came shouting against him. Then the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him; and the ropes that were on his arms became like flax that is burned with fire, and his bonds broke loose from his hands.

I Samuel 10:10
10 When they came there to the hill, there was a group of prophets to meet him; then the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.

Acts 8:38-40
38 So he commanded the chariot to stand still. And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him.  39 Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing.  40 But Philip was found at Azotus. And passing through, he preached in all the cities till he came to Caesarea.

No comments:

Post a Comment