Saturday, May 25, 2013

So Proud of You

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am so proud of you. I want you to know how much I love you. I am for you and not against you. (Romans 8:31.) You are constantly on My mind. I know you so well, I know how many hairs you have on your head. (Matthew 10:29-30.) The thoughts that I think toward you, are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11.) I do not want you to worry. I want you to know I am able to care and provide for you. I own the cattle on a thousand hills. (Psalm 50:10.) I am able to sustain you.

I don't want to see you striving so much in your own efforts. Lean back into Me, and just let go. Let go of vain striving and self-effort. Let Me promote and exalt you. As you humble yourself, I will lift you up. (James 4:10.) Let My love and favor pour over you. Let Me remove heavy burdens off of your life. Sit in My presence and experience fullness of joy. Let Me show you the path of life. Experience My pleasures. (Psalm 16:11.)


Romans 8:31
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Matthew 10:29-30
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.  30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 50:10
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills.

James 4:10
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

Psalm 16:11
11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment