Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adding No Sorrow

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. My blessings make one rich, and I add no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22.) I do not want you to be afraid of My blessings. I am not desiring to bless you only to make you stumble or fall into sin. I am not going to give you gifts and have a serpent inside waiting to strike you. My blessings cause you to prosper, and I add no sorrow with them. There is no pain, hurt, toil, labor, or hardship in My blessings.

When Adam and Eve sinned, there were significant consequences. Each received a curse because of their sin. Eve's curse resulted in her sorrow greatly multiplying, and her bringing forth children in much pain. (Genesis 3:16.) Her sorrow was exemplified in labor, pain, toil, and hardship. However, Jesus took every curse upon Him when He died upon the tree. Paul was inspired to write, "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree')." (Galatians 3:13.)

You no longer need to fear My blessings upon your life. I desire that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (III John 1:2.)


Proverbs 10:22
22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich,
And He adds no sorrow with it.

Genesis 3:16
16 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”

Galatians 3:13
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”).

III John 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

No comments:

Post a Comment