Friday, August 2, 2013

Latter Better Than Former

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Am I a God who should lie to you? Will I not make what I have spoken good? (Numbers 23:19.) I am a God of restoration. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust. (Joel 2:25.) My servant Job faced some horrific situations in his life. However, I blessed his latter days more than the beginning. (Job 42:12.) I want to restore your wasted, painful years, and bless your latter days more than the beginning.

Listen to Our words We spoke through the prophet Haggai. "'The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.” (Haggai 2:9.) We want Our glory to shine greater in you day by day. You are being transformed from glory to glory. (II Corinthians 3:18.)

I want to recover all that the enemy stole or destroyed from you. David's enemies stole everything from him. However, I was with him, and He recovered all. (I Samuel 30:8.) I want to restore all to you as well. I want your latter days to be better than your former days.


Numbers 23:19
19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Joel 2:25
25 So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you.

Job 42:12
12 Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys.

Haggai 2:9
9 ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”

II Corinthians 3:18
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

I Samuel 30:8
So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment