Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Problems Shift

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want to help you take your focus off of any problems you might be experiencing, and onto Me. I want you to turn your gaze from your reality to My reality. As you look at Me, and turn your affection towards Me, problems shift and shrink drastically. Isaiah the prophet experienced this. At one point, Isaiah was focused on the problems he saw around him. (Isaiah 5:20-23.) However, his attention shifted drastically when he saw into Our throne room. (Isaiah 6:1-5.)

One practical way to keep your focus off of problems and onto Us, is to keep your lips filled with praise, adoration, and worship. King David understood this well. He wrote, "Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." (Psalm 103:1-2.)

As you focus on Us, your problems and perspectives will begin to shift. A simple way to keep your lips filled with praise, adoration, and worship is to practice until it becomes a natural habit. You can set an alarm timer to beep every ten minutes. When the timer sounds, turn your focus toward Us. Try it out and see what happens.


Isaiah 5:20-23
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
And take away justice from the righteous man!

Isaiah 6:1-5
1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.  2 Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.  3 And one cried to another and said:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”

4 And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 So I said:
“Woe is me, for I am undone!
Because I am a man of unclean lips,
And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips;
For my eyes have seen the King,
The Lord of hosts.”

Psalm 103:1-2
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:

No comments:

Post a Comment