Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Personal Father

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Regardless of how good or bad your perspective of your earthly father was, can you think of something you wish he would have taught you? Is there something you are currently unable to do that your father could have taught you but didn't, and you are still unable to do? Perhaps it is to play the guitar? Perhaps it is to play the piano? Perhaps it is to sing? Perhaps it is to be taught how special and valuable you are? I want you to think of something, you wanted your earthly father to teach you, but didn't. I AM your Heavenly Father, and I want to help, teach, and take care of you. (Psalm 27:10.)

You must remember, I will not give you something bad, when you ask for something good. (Luke 11:9-13.) Experiment with Me for awhile. Be patient, and see what happens. Perhaps you want to learn to play the guitar? Grab a guitar, and find a quite, personal place. Invite Me in to help and teach you. Listen to My voice in your mind of what I am telling you to do. Feel My arms around you helping you move your hands. I have instantly and supernaturally taught more than one person how to play.


Psalm 27:10
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me.

Luke 11:9-13
9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.  11 If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?  12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?  13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

No comments:

Post a Comment