Sunday, August 25, 2013

Have It All

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. You can have it all. Actually, you already have it all. Peter was Divinely inspired to write, "Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue." (II Peter 1:2-3.) Did you catch that? All things have been given to you that pertain to life and godliness. You have access to everything in Our kingdom.

Let Us impart some scriptures into you. Let Our words penetrate your spirit, soul, and body. "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." (Ephesians 3:20.) "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19.) "“And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.'"" (Luke 15:31.) "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2.) You have it all, receive all that We have for you.


II Peter 1:2-3
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,  3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,

Ephesians 3:20
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Philippians 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Luke 15:31
31 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.'"

John 14:2
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment