Saturday, August 17, 2013

Value of Life

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want to emphasize yet again, the value of human life, and your life. Every human being is created in Our image, and extremely precious in Our sight. (Genesis 1:26-27.) Life is so valuable to Us, and We want it to be valuable to you too. Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (John 10:10.)

Life begins at conception. Fetuses in the womb are living, breathing creatures. Human babies in utero have a spirit, feelings, and emotions. They are not just blobs of pointless tissue. They are developing beings made in Our image with destinies to fulfill. King David understood how We are the Orchestrators of life. He wrote, "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:13-14.)

Babies in the womb are alive and active. John the Baptist leaped in his mother's womb at the greeting of Mary impregnated with baby Jesus. (Luke 1:39-44.) John was also filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb. (Luke 1:13-15.) I want you to see the value of every human life, regardless of age.


Genesis 1:26-27
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”  27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Psalm 139:13-14
13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

Luke 1:39-44
39 Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah,  40 and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth.  41 And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.  42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!  43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Luke 1:13-15
13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.  14 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.  15 For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment