Monday, August 5, 2013

Impartation

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I desire to impart into you My character, revelations, nature, and love. As I impart into you, I want you to impart into others. The word impart means to give, convey, make known, tell, grant, communicate, and share. As I impart into you My goodness and wholeness, I want you to give it to others. Jesus said, "Freely you have received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8.) As I freely impart into you, freely impart into others.

The apostle Paul desired to see the Romans so that he might impart to them a spiritual gift, so that they may be established. (Romans 1:11.) Paul instructed the Ephesians saying, "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." (Ephesians 4:29.) To the Thessalonians, Paul imparted not only the gospel of God, but also his very life. (Thessalonians 2:8.)

Whether you realize it or not, you are constantly receiving and giving impartations. Those impartations can be either good or bad. Therefore, you need to be careful who you associate it.

I want to impart into you now My blessings. Open up and receive My fullness pouring into your spirit, soul, and body. Let Me fill you to overflowing. Now give it away.


Matthew 10:8
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Romans 1:11
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established—

Ephesians 4:29
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Thessalonians 2:8
8 So, affectionately longing for you, we were well pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God, but also our own lives, because you had become dear to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment