Friday, December 6, 2013

Call to Me

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1.) I sit above the circle of the earth. I stretched out the heavens like a curtain, and spread them out like a tent to dwell in. (Isaiah 40:22.) I ride upon the clouds. (Psalm 68:4-6.) I am omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. I am almighty, present in all places at all times, and have complete and unlimited power. (Revelation 19:6, Psalm 139:7–10, Psalm 147:5.)

I dwell on high, but I humble Myself to behold the things that are in the heavens and in the earth. I raise the poor out of the dust, and lift the needy out of the ash heap, that I may seat him with princes—with the princes of His people. I grant the barren woman a home, like a joyful mother of children. (Psalm 113:5-9.) I am a father of the fatherless, and a defender of widows. I set the solitary in families; and bring out those who are bound into prosperity. (Psalm 68:5-6.) I even have a number for every hair on your head. (Luke 12:7.) I am the Creator of all things, but as you can see, I am not out of human reach. All you have to do is call to Me for anything.


Genesis 1:1
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Isaiah 40:22
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Psalm 68:4
4 Sing to God, sing praises to His name;
Extol Him who rides on the clouds,
By His name YAH,
And rejoice before Him.

Revelation 19:6
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Psalm 139:7-10
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.

Psalm 147:5
5 Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
His understanding is infinite.

Psalm 113:5-9
5 Who is like the Lord our God,
Who dwells on high,
6 Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in the heavens and in the earth?
7 He raises the poor out of the dust,
And lifts the needy out of the ash heap,
8 That He may seat him with princes—
With the princes of His people.
9 He grants the barren woman a home,
Like a joyful mother of children.
Praise the Lord!

Psalm 68:5-6
5 A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.
6 God sets the solitary in families;
He brings out those who are bound into prosperity;
But the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

Luke 12:7
7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment