Monday, December 23, 2013

Rear and Front Guard

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I am your rear guard, and I am your front guard. If the enemy comes in like a flood, I help protect you. When the children of Israel were trapped against the Red Sea, and the Egyptian army was coming upon them to utterly destroy them, We became their shield. We moved and went behind the Israelites. The pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them. We came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night. (Exodus 14:19-20.)

Many people feel fear that they will be destroyed, or even killed by the enemy. We do not want you to walk in fear. If you experience this type of fear, meditate upon Our words which We spoke through David. "You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me." (Psalm 139:5.) We also spoke to Abram years and years ago saying, "Do not be afraid. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” (Genesis 15:1.) These are also the words We speak to you right now.


Exodus 14:19-20
19 And the Angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them.  20 So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night.

Psalm 139:5
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.

Genesis 15:1
15 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment