Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Am Merciful

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am merciful. The word mercy means, "kind or forgiving treatment of someone who could be treated harshly," or "kindness or help given to people who are in a very bad or desperate situation." Do you know anybody who needs mercy poured out on their lives? I want you to know I am merciful. I really want you to understand this. The bible repeatedly says, "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." (I Chronicles 16:34.) This is truth.

Giving thanks is very important. You can enter into My gates when you give thanksgiving. (Psalm 100:4.) Knowing that I am good, is essential during situations that are confusing to you. Even when you do not understand, if you know that I am good, you can have peace in any situation. I also want you to know, My mercy endures forever. I do not desire to see people perish and go to hell. On the contrary, I am longsuffering toward all, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. (II Peter 3:9.) I am very merciful, and My mercy endures forever.


I Chronicles 16:34
34 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

II Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment