Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Precious Thoughts Towards You

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Unlike some earthly fathers towards their children, I always have wonderful thoughts towards you. You are the apple of My eye, and I hide you under the shadow of My wings. (Psalm 17:8.) I love you. I know the thoughts that I think toward you. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11.) I desire for you to prosper, be successful, and be happy. I want the best for you. My thoughts towards you are precious. How great is the sum of them! If you could count these precious thoughts I have towards you, they would be more in number than the sand. (Psalm 139:17-18.)

I really want you to understand the words of Jesus when He spoke of Me. Jesus said, "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom." (Luke 12:32.) I do not want you to fear, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10.) My thoughts are precious towards you.


Psalm 17:8
8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 139:17-18
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

Luke 12:32
32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment