Sunday, December 8, 2013

Financial Prosperity

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I am desiring to release Kingdom finances over My people. However, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. (II Corinthians 9:6.) As you financially sow into Our Kingdom, We are able to supernaturally multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness. (II Corinthians 9:10.) If you are financially struggling, sow financial seeds into Our Kingdom. After Isaac sowed in the land, We blessed him. Isaac then began to prosper until he became very prosperous. (Genesis 26:12-14.) It is Our blessings who makes one rich, and We add no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22.)

In addition to sowing seeds, pray for financial breakthrough. Jabez prayed to Us saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” We granted him what he requested. (I Chronicles 4:9-10.) We blessed him and enlarged his territory. The psalmist also prayed, "Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity." (Psalm 118:25.) We want to prosper you, and you need to be prosperous to accomplish the Kingdom tasks ahead of you.


II Corinthians 9:6
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

II Corinthians 9:10
10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,

Genesis 26:12-14
12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him.  13 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;  14 for he had possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great number of servants. So the Philistines envied him.

Proverbs 10:22
22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

I Chronicles 4:9-10
9 Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.”  10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.

Psalm 118:25
25 Save now, I pray, O Lord;
O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment