Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Power of Words

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I am serious about the words that come out of your mouth. Your words have creative power in them. If blessings come forth from your mouth, blessings will follow. If curses come forth from your mouth, curses will follow. Our nature from the beginning was to bless. When We created male and female, We blessed them and called them Mankind. (Genesis 5:2.) Our desire is to bless, and We want the words coming out of your mouth to bless as well.

Isaac understood the power of blessing. After Isaac blessed his son Jacob he said, "I have blessed him—and indeed he shall be blessed." (Genesis 27:33.) Jacob was indeed blessed. We appeared to Jacob and said, "...In you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed... I am with you and will keep you wherever you go..." (Genesis 28:13-15.)

During My earthly ministry, I also understood the power of My words. I spoke to a fig tree saying, "Let no one eat fruit from you ever again." (Mark 11:12-14.) My words caused the tree to dry up from the roots and it withered away. (Mark 11:20-21.) Do you see the power of words?


Genesis 5:2
2 He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.

Genesis 27:33
33 Then Isaac trembled exceedingly, and said, “Who? Where is the one who hunted game and brought it to me? I ate all of it before you came, and I have blessed him—and indeed he shall be blessed.”

Genesis 28:13-15
13 And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: “I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants.  14 Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.  15 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

Mark 11:12-14
12 Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, He was hungry.  13 And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.  14 In response Jesus said to it, “Let no one eat fruit from you ever again.”
And His disciples heard it.

Mark 11:20-21
20 Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.  21 And Peter, remembering, said to Him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment