Sunday, July 7, 2013

Free To Be You

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. You are free to be you. I give you permission to have freedom. I do not want you to be bound under religious law, legalism, or works. I want you to be free in Me, so you can represent Me to the world. Freedom isn't liberty to sin, it is liberty from slavery, detention, oppression, and religion. Religion can make a person burn out, become dry, or crucify others. It was the religious leaders who spoke against Me with their words, and sentenced Me to death.

I did not go through a brutal torture and crucifixion so you could play church. I died so all people could have relationship with the Heavenly Father, Myself, and the Holy Spirit. I died to reconcile the world. (II Corinthians 5:19.) I died so you can have freedom. I died so you can be all you were created to be.

During My earthly ministry I did not fit into the "religious box." The religious leaders came against Me because I was a Friend to tax collectors and sinners. (Matthew 11:19.) You judge the fruit of My ministry. You also have a ministry to fulfill in your life. It may look different, but you will be known by your fruit. (Matthew 12:33.) You are free to be you, and to fulfill your destiny.


II Corinthians 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Matthew 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”

Matthew 11:19
19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”

Matthew 12:33
33 Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment