Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Time of Affirmation

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want to affirm you as My child. I want to remove deep wounds that may have been caused by your earthly parents. Deep wounds can actual hold you back from receiving all that I have for you. Regardless of your age, you will always be My child, and I love you dearly.

I want you to know how proud I am of you. You are so special. Feel My arms embracing you. Everything is going to be alright. I release My peace and love into you right now. You are My pride and joy. I am singing over you. I am rejoicing over you. I am celebrating you.

I did not need to create you. However, I choose to. Can you believe My heart was not content until I formed you? That is how much I love you. I have placed so much within you. You are full of talents, gifts, and abilities. I want you to know how valuable you really are. You are the twinkle in My eye. You bring a smile to My face. You bring Me so much joy. Thank you for being My child.

No comments:

Post a Comment