Friday, July 5, 2013

Shifting Spiritual Atmospheres

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want you to know who I am. I dwell inside of you. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 6:19.) You should know who I am who dwells within you. The Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and Myself are One. We are the Godhead, three in one. To better understand the Father and Jesus, you need to better understand who I am.

Spend time each day specifically talking with Me. Invite Me into every part of your life. I want to invade your space, and change the spiritual atmospheres around you. I want your spiritual atmospheres to resemble more of Heaven. Jesus said, "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10.) If you are in a negative environment or oppressive spiritual atmosphere, invite Me to invade your space. My very presence can shift the atmosphere from chaos to peace.

I am with you everywhere you go. Learn to hear My voice, and release My presence through you. I am a sweet aroma. Let Me saturate you with Me. The more you are saturated with Me, spiritual atmospheres will shift around you simply because of My presence in you. Practice releasing Me, and see what happens.


I Corinthians 6:19
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Matthew 6:10
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment