Thursday, July 11, 2013

Prophetic Revelation

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want to make it really easy for you in life. If you can get this one principle, your life will dramatically change and improve. This is the principle: find out what are We doing and saying, and then do and say what We are doing and saying. This is prophetic revelation. You need continuous prophetic revelation of what We are doing and saying. When you know what We are doing, you can follow Our leading. When you know what We are saying, you can say what We are saying. If you can learn this, there will be no more guess work on what you should do. You do not need to walk around in the wilderness for forty years like the Israelites did. You can move right into the promised land.

We are always speaking. Learn to tune your ears to hear Our voice. Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." (John 10:27.) You have the ability to hear Our voices. It is so important to receive Our prophetic revelations. Where there is no vision, or prophetic revelation, the people perish. (Proverbs 29:18 KJV.) You must hear Our voice, and then act upon what you hear.


John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Proverbs 29:18
18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment