Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thankfulness

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Thankfulness will always open the door to Heaven invading earth. Moments before I raised Lazarus from the dead, I lifted up My eyes and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me." (John 11:41-44.) A thankful heart can actually release the supernatural.

The psalmist wrote, "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name." (Psalm 100:4.) When you have words of thanksgiving on your lips, and thankfulness in your heart, you actually enter into Our presence.

David was a man after Our own heart. (Acts 13:22.) David was a mighty man, whom We used to do great exploits. David had a heart of praise and thanksgiving. Listen to a short portion of his song of thankfulness. "Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! (I Chronicles 16:8-10.) I also want you to have a heart of thankfulness.


John 11:41-44
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.  42 And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”  43 Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!”  44 And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

Acts 13:22
22 And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.’

I Chronicles 16:8-10
8 Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
9 Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works!
10 Glory in His holy name;
Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment