Thursday, July 25, 2013

Safe and Secure

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. You have safety in Me. You have security in Me. You are safe and secure in Me. I want you to understand your position in Me. During My earthly ministry, I desired to gather the children of Jerusalem together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but they were not willing. (Luke 13:34.) You on the other hand, are willing to find safety and security in Me. Those who find safety and security in Me, can never be snatched out of My hand. (John 10:28-30.)

The safety and security I offer you comes with an added bonus of peace. I say to you, "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be
troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27.) Rest in My peace.

You are safe and secure in Me. I am your insurance. I am your great physician. I became poor that you might become rich. (II Corinthians 8:9.) I am a husband to the husbandless. I am closer to you than a brother. I am your all in all. I am your safety and security.


Luke 13:34
34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 10:28-30
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.  30 I and My Father are one.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

II Corinthians 8:9
9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment