Monday, July 15, 2013

Time of Comfort

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. It is a time of comfort. I want to comfort you in all areas of your life. Let Our Word wash waves of comfort over you. "This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life." (Psalm 119:50.) "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4.) "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:4.) "But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men." (I Corinthians 14:3.) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." (II Corinthians 1:3-4.)

I want to comfort you. Receive My comfort. As you are comforted, you will be able to comfort others who are in trouble. In the multitude of anxieties, let Our comforts delight your soul. (Psalm 94:19.)


Psalm 119:50
50 This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life.

Psalm 23:4
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Matthew 5:4
4 Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.

I Corinthians 14:3
3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

II Corinthians 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Psalm 94:19
19 In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment