Sunday, May 12, 2013

Walk in My Garden

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. Come walk in My garden. I want to take you places. Moses spoke to the children of Israel saying, "For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come... but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year." (Deuteronomy 11:10-12.)

I want to take you places in the natural and the spiritual. I want to show you My realms of glory in the heavenly places. The land I want you to possess is not like the land of Egypt, the land this world has to offer. We showed John the Revelator visions of heaven, and showed him a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. (Revelation 22:1.) Come walk in Our garden, get lost in Our love, and We will take you places around the world, and in the heavenly realm. All for Our glory.


Deuteronomy 11:10-12
10 For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden;  11 but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven,  12 a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.

Revelation 22:1
1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment