Sunday, December 15, 2013

Where Does Your Help Come From?

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. King Saul was an anointed vessel chosen to reign over My people. (I Samuel 9:17.) However, as time progressed for Saul, he desired to follow his own ways instead of My ways. He began to seek help from others and not Me. Saul's greatest and final blunder was when he ended up searching for help from the medium woman at En Dor. (I Samuel 28:7.)

Certain people put their trust in and search for help using deviant methods like Saul did. They receive council, guidance, instruction, and help from mediums, spiritualists, soothsayers, and fortunetellers who operate in the dark. This is clearly against My word. (Leviticus 19:31, II Kings 21:6.) Other people put their trust in riches. Some trust in the works of their hands. Others trust in themselves. But where does your help come from?

Let your help come from Me who made heaven and earth. I will not allow your foot to be moved. I who keep you will not slumber. I am your keeper, and your shade at your right hand. I shall preserve you from all evil, and shall preserve your soul. (Psalm 121:1-8.) Let your help come from Me.


I Samuel 9:17
17 So when Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said to him, “There he is, the man of whom I spoke to you. This one shall reign over My people.”

I Samuel 28:7
7 Then Saul said to his servants, “Find me a woman who is a medium, that I may go to her and inquire of her.”
And his servants said to him, “In fact, there is a woman who is a medium at En Dor.”

Leviticus 19:31
31 Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

II Kings 21:6
6 Also he made his son pass through the fire, practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft, and consulted spiritists and mediums. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

Psalm 121:1-8
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment