Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Help in Weakness

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I help you in your weaknesses. (Romans 8:26.) There are times when temptation comes knocking on your door, but I can help you in times of weakness. Adam and Eve's son, Cain was told, "If you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it." (Genesis 4:7.) Sadly, Cain did not rule over sin and evil, but was ruled by it.

I want you to rule over any temptation that ever comes your way. I want you to be above reproach. In all things I want you to show yourself to be a pattern of good works. In doctrine, I want you to show integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, and sound speech that cannot be condemned. In this way, one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you. (Titus 2:7-8.)

I can help you overcome any temptation or obstacle. Please know, We are faithful. We will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation We will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (I Corinthians 10:13.) I am your Helper in times of weakness. Ask for My help.


Romans 8:26
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Genesis 4:7
7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”

Titus 2:7-8
7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,  8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.

I Corinthians 10:13
13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment