Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Always With You

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want you to know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:8.) I am always there to help and assist you. No matter where you go, or what situation you may find yourself in, I am there. I want you to understand how close I am to you at all times.

Listen to the Psalm of David. David wrote, "Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall fall on me,' even the night shall be light about me; indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You." (Psalm 139:7-12.)

When you realize I am always with you, your outlook on life can completely change. The typical fearful situations you might encounter are no longer fearful. The night time will no longer be dark to you, because I shall be a light about you. I am always with you.


Deuteronomy 31:8
8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.

Psalm 139:7-12
For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment