Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hope

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Now is the time to hope. There is always hope in Me. So many people have lost hope. When a person loses hope, they can begin to fear exceedingly. When a person loses hope, it can also make them ill. In Proverbs 13:12, the Bible says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick..." If a person's hope is delayed or prolonged, they can actually begin to lose their health. I do not want that for you.

I want your hope to increase. One way to increase your hope is by standing upon My promises found in scripture. As you stand on My promises, your hope will rise. I want to strengthen hope within you, and give you promises to stand on. Let My words sink deep within you. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27.) "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2.) Is your hope rising?


Proverbs 13:12
12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:2
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment