Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fall of Lucifer

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want you to know I am permanently on the throne. Jesus is also permanently on His throne sitting at My right hand. (Acts 2:33.) The Holy Spirit is permanently on His throne sitting at My left hand. We are on Our thrones, and nothing can over power Our sovereignty. So many people are worried the devil will over throw Our kingdom. Jesus has already destroyed the works of the devil. (I John 3:8.)

The devil is a created being. We created him. He already tried to rise above Us. However, he failed, and We cast him from Our grace. The prophet Isaiah recorded the fall of Lucifer, who is also known as the devil. Isaiah wrote, "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15.) Be at ease, We will never be over thrown.


Acts 2:33
33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

I John 3:8
8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment