Saturday, June 22, 2013

Paid For

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I did it on the cross. It is all paid for! I not only destroyed your sins on the cross, I purchased your healings. I bought your spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health when I died on the cross. You no longer need to carry your infirmities. I carried them on My march to Calvary. Glory!

It is My will to heal you. During My earthly ministry, a man who was full of leprosy came to Me. He fell on his face and implored Me saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean." I then put out My hand and touched him saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." Immediately the leprosy left him, and he was healed. (Luke 5:12-13.)

Did you know I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever? (Hebrews 12:8.) If I was willing to heal a person then, I am also willing to heal you now. I have already borne your griefs and carried your sorrows. (Isaiah 53:4.) Receive My healing anointing and power now. I want My bride healed. I am not coming back for a bruised and battered bride. I coming back for My bride that does not have spot or wrinkle. (Ephesians 5:27.) I'm coming back for you.


Luke 5:12-13
12 And it happened when He was in a certain city, that behold, a man who was full of leprosy saw Jesus; and he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

13 Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately the leprosy left him.

Hebrews 12:8
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

Isaiah 53:4
4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Ephesians 5:27
27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

No comments:

Post a Comment