Saturday, June 8, 2013

Heavenly Places

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want to open your eyes to see into heavenly places. In the book of Revelation, John wrote, "After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, 'Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.' Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne." (Revelation 4:1-2.) We caught John up in the Spirit and showed him the throne room. John was physically alive on earth while encountering Us in Heaven.

The Heavenly Father has made a way for you to encounter Us in Heaven while you are still alive on earth. You don't need to wait until you die to experience Us in the heavenly places. God has already made you alive together with Christ. God has raised you up and allowed you to sit in heavenly places in Jesus. (Ephesians 2:4-6.) Every person who has received Jesus as their Savior are already in Heaven's throne room. Open your eyes and look around.


Revelation 4:1-2
1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

Ephesians 2:4-6
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,  5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),  6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment