Sunday, June 16, 2013

Uproot the Devil

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I want you to take the offensive in uprooting the devil from your family and region. The devil is a liar, and the father of lies. (John 8:44.) He is a thief who has come to steal, kill, and destroy. (John 10:10.) I do not like watching people get pillaged by the devil because of their passivity, complacency, ignorance, and lukewarmness. During My earthly ministry, God anointed Me with the Holy Spirit and with power. I went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil because God was with Me. (Acts 10:38.)

God is also with you. Not only are We with you, We dwell within you. You are the temple of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 6:19.) You are fully equipped with power. You are fully capable of doing good, and healing all who are oppressed by the devil.

One way to uproot the devil from your family and region is to pray. Prayer is so powerful. If you are a believer in Us, you are Our people. Hear Our promise to you. "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (II Chronicles 7:12-14.)


John 8:44
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Acts 10:38
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

I Corinthians 6:19
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

II Chronicles 7:12-14
12 Then the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him: “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.  13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,  14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment