Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Army of Dry Bones

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit, the ruwach wind who brings life into dry bones. (Ezekiel 37:1-14.) It is time for Our army of dry bones to live! It is time for the slumbering warriors to step up! It is time for Jesus' powerful bride to arise and shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! (Isaiah 60:1.)

It is time for you to shake off mediocrity, and step into your elite calling. It is time to refuse the contentment of lukewarmness. (Revelation 3:14-22.) It is time for you to take up My sword - the sword of the Spirit - which is My word, and begin to pray and make supplication for all people, praying in the Spirit. (Ephesians 6:17-18.)

I desire to put a fire in your belly that burns hot and violent for the kingdom. (Matthew 3:11, Matthew 11:12.) I have already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3.) I have already equipped you. You carry Our entire kingdom within you. (Luke 17:21b.) Step out in radical boldness and power, and watch Us work on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment