Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Join Us On Our Thrones

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM your Heavenly Father, come sit on Our thrones. Jesus has given you an open invitation to overcome and sit with Him on His throne. Jesus overcame and sat down with Me on My throne. (Revelation 3:21.) Will you join Us? There is nothing the world can offer that can remotely compare to Our kingdom. The world in all its fullness and splendor, is dull and boring compared to Our kingdom. John the Baptist was one of My greatest people, but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. (Matthew 11:11.) The best earth offers, cannot even match My least.

You have been given an invitation to sit with Us in Our throne room. Please join Us. Let Us help you overcome addictions, temptations, and struggles. No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but I AM faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (I Corinthians 10:13.) I have already made it possible for you to overcome and sit with Us on Our thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment