Friday, March 15, 2013

Seek My Kingdom

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, seek first My kingdom. There are many people who come to Me out of despair and desperation. I welcome all with open arms and a loving heart. As I begin to heal and help them, some begin to drift back to their old destructive ways. Others begin to seek after and build their own earthly kingdoms. One earthly kingdom people build are businesses. Often times I will give My children ideas to help them. Being wealthy is not bad in itself, but some forget that it is Us who gives power to give wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18.) Unfortunately, these ideas can become corrupt in thoughts and actions. The very blessing We gave can become an idol, or a pitfall for one trying to build their kingdom and not Ours.

What I want, is for you to stop for a moment and check the kingdoms you are seeking and building. What are your purposes for seeking and building? Are they for your glory or My glory? I want you to understand My truth. You don’t have to seek and build your own kingdom for financial gain, success, or power. If you seek first Our kingdom and Our righteousness, We will add such things to you. (Matthew 6:33.)

No comments:

Post a Comment