Saturday, March 2, 2013

God of Restoration

I AM your restoring Father. My child, I AM a God of restoration. I desire to restore broken marriages, broken families, and broken lives. I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten. (Joel 2:25.) My restoration comes when you draw near to Me. As you draw near to Me, I draw near to you. I desire for you to cleanse your hands, and purify your heart. (James 4:8.) I desire for you to put off your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt. (Ephesians 4:21-22.) How do you do that? It is simple. Put on My Son, Jesus Christ. (Romans 13:14.) I sent Jesus to die in your place so you can have life, and that you may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10b.)

My child, I release an increase of faith into you, pertaining to My great ability of restoration. Open My Word, the Bible, and read of the many accounts of My ability to restore broken lives and broken people. The Apostle Paul consented of the death of My faithful servant, Stephen. (Acts 8:1.) Paul breathed threats and murder against My disciples. (Acts 9:1-2.) However, I restored Paul's broken life, and used him to turn the world upside down for My glory. (Acts 17:6.)

If you will let Me, I will restore you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment