Monday, March 4, 2013

Different From the World

I AM the Holy Spirit, the One who distinguishes you from the world. Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? (I Corinthians 6:19.) Since I reside in you, let's make a distinction between you, and those who don't have Me. When the Egyptians were holding Our Israelite children in bondage in Egypt, We made a difference or distinction between Our people and Pharaoh's people. (Exodus 8:23.) Pharaoh can represent the devil, and Egypt can represent the world. There was a distinction between Our people, and those who rejected Us. Can people look at you, and say, "You are different than the world?" Can the world recognize you as being Our child?

I want to set you apart from the world so all will know you are the head and not the tail. (Deuteronomy 28:13.) My people need significant breakthroughs in: finances, health, and power. The Father desires to supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19.) Jesus wants you to receive the healing He purchased for you on the cross. It was by His stripes that you are healed. (Isaiah 53:5.) I crave to release My power through you, so together We can snatch those bound in darkness, and pull them into the Light. (Acts 2:14-21.)

No comments:

Post a Comment