Saturday, March 23, 2013

Shaking

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM your Heavenly Father, and I have heard the prayers of My children throughout the generations. My kingdom is coming to earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:9-10.) Be prepared, as My kingdom clashes with the satanic kingdoms of the earth, there will be a shaking. You are experiencing such effects now in the economy and natural disasters.

The words My Spirit spoke through Our prophet Haggai are coming to pass. The words are, “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more it is a little while I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts... ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts... (Haggai 2:6-9.)

However, you need not worry. The righteous will not be shaken, and you will be in My everlasting remembrance. You need not be afraid of evil tidings, for your heart is steadfast, trusting in Me. (Psalm 112:6-7.)

Partner with Me as the glory of the latter overshadows the glory of the former. You're living in exciting times!


Matthew 6:9-10- In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.

Haggai 2:6-9- “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more it is a little while I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”

Psalm 112:6-7 Surely he will never be shaken; The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance. He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment