Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Take Your Land

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM your Heavenly Father, who gives you land and territory. I spoke to My children, the Israelites saying, "Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours." (Deuteronomy 11:24-25.) After the death of Moses My servant, I confirmed My word again to Joshua son of Nun saying, "Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you." My promises are not time restricted, nor do I show partiality in My promises. (Acts 10:34.) My promises to Israel and others hold true for you to.

Every plot of land, and every piece of territory has a destiny to fulfill. That ultimate destiny is to glorify My Son, Jesus. A piece of property occupied by a witch’s convent is not fulfilling the destiny I desire for that property. Sadly to say, much of My creation in their own free will has chosen not to follow My ways. This is why creation itself is in bondage of corruption. Creation groans and labors with birth pangs. (Romans 8:20-22.)

However, I desire to partner with you as you reclaim land and territory for My kingdom. Creation itself is eagerly waiting for you to arise in the authority that has been given to you in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:19, Luke 10:19.) Will you arise and partner with Us to reclaim lands and territories?

No comments:

Post a Comment