Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ravished My Heart

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, your Bridegroom. (Matthew 9:15.) Do not believe the words you think about yourself, believe the words that I think about you. You are My bride. (Ephesians 5:25-27.) I love you dearly. You must stop walking in false humility, self-pity, and self-hatred. You must get My words deep within you, and live My reality. Listen to My perpetual thoughts I have towards you...

You are all fair, my love, and there is no spot in you. You have ravished my heart, My sister, My spouse; you have ravished My heart with one look of your eyes, with one link of your necklace. How fair is your love, My sister, My spouse! How much better than wine is your love, and the scent of your perfumes than all spices! (Song of Solomon 4:7, 9)

Do you realize you are perfect to Me? I do not see your spots, wrinkles, failures, and shortcomings. You have completely captured My heart. When you turn your gaze towards Me, I melt with love. My bride, you have ravished My heart. You are a sweet fragrance to Me. I desperately desire for you to understand how perfect you are to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment