Monday, March 25, 2013

Holy Spirit Possessed

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit, and I want to possess you. Does this scare you? I already dwell inside of every believer and confessor of Jesus Christ, for their body is My temple. (I Corinthians 6:19.) However, I don't just want to dwell inside of you, I want every part of you.

Why do I want every part of you? Because I want to make you strong, and help you carry out great exploits. (Daniel 11:32b.) I want to use you to transform cities, regions, and nations.

If the devil wants to possess people, why wouldn't I want to possess people? The Bible is filled with accounts of demon possessed people. In one such incidence, a man possessed by the devil had super-hero strength. No one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him. (Mark 5:2-4.)

If the enemy can do that to a possessed person, think of how much more I could do. The more areas of your life you surrender to Me, the more I can infiltrate. I don't want a half-portion of you, I want every aspect of you.


I Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Daniel 11:32b
...but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

Mark 5:2-4
And when He [Jesus] had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment