Sunday, March 17, 2013

Time of Grace

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father, the Giver of grace. When I first created mankind, I was sorry I had made them. However, Noah found grace in My eyes. (Genesis 6:7-8.) Despite what the world looks like, it is a time of grace, and not wrath. Grace is unearned, undeserved, unmerited favor. I have freely given grace to all. I joyfully sent My only begotten Son, Jesus who was full of grace and truth. (John 1:14.)

My child, the message I want you to preach, teach, and speak is a message full of grace and truth. Grace and truth must be interlaced together. Grace without truth can create abominable chaos. Truth without grace creates the letter, or law. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (II Corinthians 3:5-6.) The world is craving a message full of grace and truth.

Why do I want you to convey a message of grace and truth? I desire that none should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (II Peter 3:9.) Sinners do not need to be told they are sinners. They need to be told they are loved, and that I long for them. I want them to know they cannot earn My love, but only have to receive it. I want the world to know, it is a time of grace, and not wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment