Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hearer and Doer

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, the Rock on which you should build. There was a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house. However, it did not fall, because it was founded on the rock. There was a foolish man who built his house on the sand. When the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon the house, it fell. Great was its fall. The wise man is likened to every person who hears My sayings and does them. The foolish man is likened to everyone who hears My sayings and does not do them. (Matthew 7:24-27.)

My beloved bride, My precious church, you must build upon the Rock. You must be wise. You must hear My sayings and follow them. You must hear My words and do them. You are My face to a lost world. You are My hands to a hurting people. You are My feet to crippled nations. Those bound in darkness cannot comprehend Christian hypocrisy. If My bride misrepresents Me by being a hearer and not a doer of My words, the world pushes further away from Me. Please be a hearer and doer of My words. (James 1:22-25.)

No comments:

Post a Comment